Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will write SEO blog posts that attract readers

I will write SEO blog posts that attract readers












About:

Want content that increases SEO, gains loyal readers, and generates leads? This is the gig for you.

I write engaging articles that are on-brand and targeted to your ideal readers with research, SEO keywords, and revisions that come standard with every package. For no additional cost, I will create blog post topics based on your industry competitors. To take the guesswork out of blogging, I also offer an editorial strategy that comes standard with my five-post package.

Optional Add-Ons:
Additional Words
Fast Delivery 
More Revisions
Stock Photos
Focus Keywords
Phone Consultation
Blog Strategy (with Basic and Standard packages)

I am a professionally trained content writer, copywriter, proofreader, and editor with 4 years of experience with print and digital media for both magazines and e-commerce brands. I have two degrees in English that will be put to good use on your project.

My writing has appeared or will soon be featured in Bustle, The Believer, HuffPost, Electric Literature, and The Rumpus. I also write about real estate and recommend great local places for publications like Vegas Magazine, Neighborhoods.com, and LA Confidential.  

Let's make your blog unforgettable!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment