Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will find unique words what you want. As i am beginner so my intro price is 5$ but for a month.

I will find unique words what you want. As i am beginner so my intro price is 5$ but for a month.












About:

I will write unique words what you want. As i am beginner so my introduction price is just 5$ but for a month. After a month this price will be increase from 5$ to 25$.But those customers whom contact with me within my starting month so i will give my services for 6 months in my introduction price means 5$ so this is benefit for them.
           Some important points about my gig:
1- 500 words included
2- If you want more words so i will add for you but in additional price(25$).
3- Delivery in 3 days
4- Extra fast delivery in 2 days but in additional price(35$).

Reviews


tanzeelaaftab:Well done work exactly what I needed

aminnaz:thanks for stopping by. Always a pleasure handling your projects

tanzeelaaftab:Amazing work.I will continue for content to need

aminnaz:Thanks for trusting my writing skills it was great experience, always a pleasure handling your projects.

tanzeelaaftab:Well done work exactly what I needed


No comments:

Post a Comment