Monday, November 12, 2018

I will write, edit and proofread your fitness or health blog

I will write, edit and proofread your fitness or health blog












About:

You deserve something AWESOME!

My blog articles are brilliantly interesting, insightful, unique and ENJOYABLE through the end!

As a top fitness and wellness expert, a writer/contributor for the American Council on Exercise, and a former fitness center director and health dept director, I will write and/or edit your health/fitness/wellness blog to ensure that you have an article people share.

Just tell me the topic, or if you prefer, I will choose one.  Either way, I'll write, edit and proofread something fantastic for you, and get attention and credibility to your blog or gym-related posting.

My nose is constantly in medical journals and fitness science text.  I also have a deep grasp on preventive health - from holistic to the more traditional/Western beliefs and practices, as well as methods of weight loss and muscle toning. I'm deep-rooted in bodybuilding, proper body mechanics, weight loss, weight management, metabolic health, cancer prevention, immune system boosting, bone health, arthritis, the science of sleep, and many other health-related topics.

Reviews


flectllc:Easy. Great understanding of the subject.

perfectpersonal:Excellent buyer! Great communication and very easy to work with.

bfitrahul:He is amazing. Though this was my first assignment to him but looking forward many more collaborations.

perfectpersonal:Great buyer! Thank you!

flectllc:Great advice. Thank you.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment