Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will research and write a relationship article up to 400 words

I will research and write a relationship article up to 400 words












About:

Are you in search of a relationship-related article such as:  

How to get your ex back
D
ating

As a former reporter, this is one of my favorite niches to write about. Therefore, for this gig, I will provide you with a 400-word article on either subject, researched & written by me. I will edit it to ensure no mistakes & run it through copyscape to ensure its originality due to a saturated relationship market.

The article will consist of tips or general information & have an opening and closing paragraph. I will write it to the best of my abilities. However, if you see mistakes, I do offer 1 revision.

NOTE:  To get the piece you want, give me some idea of what you have in mind. You cannot request a cancellation due to personal taste.  The high cancellation ratio has been due to personal tastes and will no longer be tolerated. I will NOT cancel without a "valid" reason.    Sorry!


If you need additional words, have keywords you want added or need the material faster, check out my offered extras.   

Are you looking for the best? You just found it! You will not be disappointed...

Reviews


aidenyangxiang:Excellent work, always the best writer I can trust

emeraldawnn:Great buyer. Love to work with Aiden.

rrojasjasso:Great skills. I Will order again

emeraldawnn:I have not heard - good or bad - about the buyer's reaction to the article. He was made aware of that if there were issues he could contact me. As far as I was concerned, the buyer responded quickly and issues were addressed right away.

bryanbarrett256:This is a fantastic piece of writing. Thanks so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment