Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will write an unique blog article for you

I will write an unique blog article for you












About:

I am a writer from Canada, living on the BC south coast.  I spend a lot of time in the US, as well.  I am a native English speaker.  My writing is award winning, so you will get a great article, regardless of the length.

I write on almost anything, except hate, adult themes, etc., the usual culprits.

It's VERY important to give me all the details about what you want before I start writing.  I am always open to discussion and to the creation of custom orders.

Please be aware that I am overbooked all the time, which is why the POSTED delivery times are so long.  I have tried everything to manage the demand, and this is so far the only thing that works.  I think my testimonials explain the popularity of this gig.

If you need something in a hurry, please ask.  I might be able to work something in.

Reviews


iankelley:great as always!

klagoosh:Excellent experience as always. Thank you!

emt2018:Always a pleasure to work with!

klagoosh:It has been a great pleasure to work with this buyer.

josevlr:This seller provide high quality and super experience inn everything he delivers. I have used this seller over 7 times in the past and will continue to use his services.


No comments:

Post a Comment