Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I will be your website content writer for SEO website content

I will be your website content writer for SEO website content












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!!

(Bringing creativity, skills and professionalism into writing)


As a professional in creative writing, Ican help you write or rewrite your website contentto be well optimized. I can work on yourTechnical jobs like meta details, page title, bold text, anchor text and article copy for all the pages on your website!

I am a professional writer and copywriter with about 8 years’ of experience and I have worked with clients across every major vertical services. I can write for both small and large website.

What I offer:

  • Content written for all required pages!
  • Copy-scape pass and original sales copy
  • Unlimited Revision
  • SEO-friendly sales copy
  • White hat techniques and killer website contents that will drive massive sales.


I can help you with:

  • Homepage
  • Services/Sales Copy Page
  • About us/Who we are Page
  • Contact Us
  • Terms and Condition
  • Privacy Policy
  • FAQ's andANY CUSTOM PAGE OF YOUR CHOICE.

Contact me! And I will send you a competitive quote!

Reviews


terrancebuddy23:Thank you Kate! Kate does a phenomenal job and this is her gift! I've learned my lesson by choosing someone who didn't charge as much however the saying is true...you get what you pay for! Don't be afraid to invest in yourself. I'm beyond happy with my website content :)

content_vision:Great buyer! Thank you for trusting us. We are glad that you are very satisfied with our service.

biemioryahya:Delivery was beyond my expectation! Content is excellent and with little tuning my content is ever ready to be publish on my website! Good job Kate!

content_vision:Amazing buyer,thank you

mard_pt:Fast and high quality work.


No comments:

Post a Comment