Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will create a football article for your website

I will create a football article for your website












About:

NOW A LEVEL ONE SELLER - OPEN TO CUSTOM OFFERS, PLEASE CONTACT ME

I am an experienced football content producer with multiple years experience, I have produced a huge portfolio of work which is available upon request.

Any content requirements that you have I will be able to carry out for you at the highest quality, I take pride in producing a high level of work and feel this is reflected in the end product.

I can undertake match previews, opinion or statistical pieces, just let me know what you need.

I look forward to working with you 

Reviews


f_creations:High quality articles!

dantracey23:A great client to work for, look forward to doing again soon

laphilosophie:Great job and fast delivery

dantracey23:Clear project brief, which made the work easy to deliver. Thanks as always

durgesh05:Good Job, Will do another order soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment