Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will write an article or blog post

I will write an article or blog post












About:

My areas of interest are as follows, but not limited to:
  • Beauty 
  • Home & DIY
  • Weddings 
  • Food

I've been featured in a few of the largest publication in Canada for lifestyle writing. Please see portfolio for writing samples. I experience writing in a variety of different voices (conversational, authoritative, journalistic (Writing in the 3rd person), SEO optimization, and listicles (Buzzfeed style writing).

Please indicate if you would like me to include any images or sources. 

I'm happy to pitch a few article ideas, based on the general topic you give me if you would like me to, BUT this will count as a revision. 

Reviews


devonfennell:Solid content writing and on time.

hellohello321:Great work and well research. Thanks!

webbroi:Excellent quality and communication. Will use again.

webbroi:Wow. I did not have time and was Auto Approved, but when I had time to check it was perfect, and with very little guidance. I will use again for sure.

paulalexgray:fantastic writer


No comments:

Post a Comment