Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will write you a 500 word SEO focused blog

I will write you a 500 word SEO focused blog












About:

The Keyword King is here to boost your blog/websites SEO.

I have expertise in linking keywords and creating a luxurious-cycle of both deluxe reader experience combined with ultimate topic expertise. 

IN THIS GIG
 I will craft you a gorgeous article which will be focused around your specific keywords and ranking your website. I have many years experience writing top quality blogs and endeavour to deliver your brand/company the exact same service. 

Trust in my professional expertise to help you rank your website fast. 

Reviews


andreyaliev:Great work!\nWill order again

mackenzie360:Fantastic buyer! Love working with him and his interesting niche.

fulldesigns:It was a very bad experience.The writer thought that writing enough words was the task, but the content didn't do what I asked.The writer refuses to change it.This is the worst man I've ever seen

mackenzie360:Sorry you had such a negative experience. I updated the article 3 times for free (out of kindness), however the buyer kept demanding changes each time I updated the article and clearly wanted the work for free. I also included an extra 300 words. He currently has the article on posted on his website

andreyaliev:Greate content, will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment