Friday, July 20, 2018

I will be your gate through the medical field.

I will be your gate through the medical field.












About:

As a doctor working in the emergencies department, I will write for you any health-related content with the view of a professional.
I am a practicing physician (soon to be a surgeon). My job here is to create the message that will resonate with your audience. 


The content could be an article, a blog, any website content or something similar, falling into the same category. There will be no plagiarism.


I work in the ER on shift rotations. I love writing and playing tennis in my free time. If your content requirements are related to health, medicine, psychology, science or sports, you are in for a treat!

For more diverse packages, please revert to my Gig.

Here is what I do:

<> Writing articles about healthy lifestyle

<> Medical, diet and nutrition articles

<> Research services

<> Any other writing job within my area of expertise

<> Consultancy in the field of medicine

<> Or you are just curious about something else in the field of medicine, you came to the right place!

I look forward to working with you and providing you with the best quality content I can produce. In case of any queries kindly Inbox me.

Reviews


max12345m:very good thank you

drfitnesss:Great experience and very nice buyer !

cqesschool:Easy and thats what I needed.

drfitnesss:Outstanding experience !

cqesschool:I have lots of other articles for Dr. Ben to write. Awesome


No comments:

Post a Comment