Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will write authority building SEO blog posts

I will write authority building SEO blog posts












About:

Please inbox me with details before placing your order.

Fun fact: "
$5000: the monthly amount majority of businesses are spending on SEO (according to Moz)." Why such a big monthly investment? 

SEO is always changing. Yet, one thing stays the same: if you offer your customers value, and produce content for people rather than algorithms, you'll stay relevant.

I stay up-to-date on SEO best practices, and conduct in-depth keyword research to generate relevant blog post topics. Based on my research of your business, I write to meet those needs, at way less than $5000 a month.

Drive traffic and generate leads with quality posts! With my INFLUENCER package, you'll receive a blog complete with interviews with experts, influencers or thought leaders for extra backlink-friendliness.

With each of my packages, you'll get:

  • 1000 words of in-depth content in your brand voice
  • relevant SEO keywords
  • 2 ready-to-use social media posts to promote your new post


Please message me to learn more about what I offer, and how I can help. 

Reviews


kawaiistyle:Great researcher and writer, thorough, very helpful, and professional. Would work with her again and recommend her.

mateekaquinn:Thank you for your order! I enjoyed learning more about this topic and creating content for you!

duanewilson956:Great work - provided more than what I was expecting!

mateekaquinn:Pleasure working with you!

andrewk529:Professional experience - thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment