Monday, November 12, 2018

I will write high quality articles, blogs, seo, german english

I will write high quality articles, blogs, seo, german english












About:

IMPORTANT NOTE:

If you order MORE THEN 1 ARTICLE please check for availability or how quickly I am able to deliver
Delivery might be sooner than indicated in the respective gig packages, depending on demand


Writing is my passion; if your text matters to you, it matters to me.

Why me?

  1. 700 + positive reviews
  2. I am passionate about writing
  3. Write blog, e-book, website content, self-help books,
  4. I love what I am doing

I will research and provide an SEO optimized on any topic of your choice.

You chose your own key words

250 words for only $5!
(Exception: medical, technical or juridical content).

I am native in German (Vienna), and fluent in English - living in Australia for the last 28 years – if needed, I can translate all your article for you as well.

  • Unique and high quality
  • All articles are hand written from the scratch
  • If you are not happy, I work with you until we both are satisfied.

Every article is plagiarism checked and is only delivered when 100% unique

Experience:

  1. Article and web content writing
  2. Ghost writing
  3. Story writing - also for children
  4. Writing and publishing my own book.
  5. Lifelong passionate writing.
  6. 6 years as a freelance writer and translator.

Reviews


danielkode:vielen dank für die schnelle Umsetzung

infamous_art:Always a no you

netzwerbung:Alles super wie vereinbart - sehr netter Kontakt!\nGerne wieder.

infamous_art:Always a pleasure and very patient. Thank you

danielkode:gut wie immer danke


No comments:

Post a Comment