Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I will deliver an actionable and detailed 600-word post with references and SEO in 5 short days!

I will deliver an actionable and detailed 600-word post with references and SEO in 5 short days!












About:

Content is one of the most important aspects of a successful blog. It's the lifeblood of your site. 

If the content is bad, retaining visitors and turning them into potential customers is impossible.

But, if the content is good, it grabs the reader and gets their attention. It makes them engage with your brand and turns them into a fan and a customer much more easily.

I will write an excellent, thoroughly researched blog post that turns casual visitors into raging fans.

My process of writing: 

  • Coming up with an interesting and engaging topic, or topics. (if needed)
  • Doing the research.
  • Creating an outline for the post.
  • Writing the post.
  • Proofreading.

My goal is to create great content that will leave you delighted. I love the process of creating and one of my favorite things to do is sit down with a cup of coffee in the morning and just write.

As a final note: 

This gig is not for reviews, product/service descriptions, press releases, or promotional content.

Reviews


dgrant62:Solid writing, excellent work and great communication. Thank you again!

philip112:Always a pleasure working with you, Don! :)

drezeno:awesome work I'll definitely be back!

philip112:Great working with you. Clear and concise with the directions!

arcelyamorales:Great experience. The blog post was exactly what I wanted and I gave very limited direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment