Tuesday, November 13, 2018

I will personally write you an original blog post for only $30!

I will personally write you an original blog post for only $30!












About:

IPLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING: This gig is for CONTENT ARTICLES or BLOG POSTS ONLY. 


This gig is NOT for: reviews, descriptions, press releases, sales copy, promotional content, "about us" pages, academic essays, or job/scholarship applications! (Check out my other gigs to order web copy, sales content or product listings.)


Blog Posts by TwoCakes - I'll will write you a 300 word BLOG POST containing 100% Original SEO-Friendly Content created by myself for only >>$30<<! (as long as it DOES NOT involve adult content, promote illegal activity, political agendas, self harm, or the harming of others)


All I need from you to get started is a clear & specific TITLE for each post. (The information for the content must be easy to research on the web. (Sorry, I'm unable download software or apps)


Example blog titles: "The Best Fashion Trends of 2018", "Simple Growth-hacking Ideas for Small Businesses", "What You Need to Know About SEO", "5 Digital Marketing Tips", etc.



*ONE revision is included if an error is made on my part.

Reviews


jctherapist:Excellent gig! Thank you again!

twocakes:Thank you!

momentsskincare:Very professional and outstanding work. Will definitely use seller in the future.

twocakes:Thank you!

rking060:I purchased this service because I have a difficult time putting my thoughts into a complete story. I sent my thoughts, and she made them pretty. :) I will definitely be purchasing again!


No comments:

Post a Comment