Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will write food or drink related articles and posts

I will write food or drink related articles and posts












About:

I am a Certified Sommelier with ten years of experience in the hospitality industry. I have been writing about food and wine for a few years for magazines, blogs, online courses and more.

I will write professional blog posts, articles, papers or any piece you need.

-Highly polished work with attention to detail. 
-Witty, evocative and relatable style.

I love food, wine, beer, and spirits! You can feel that passion in my writing.

Everything is original writing, and I double check for style, grammar, readability, and diction before delivering.

Reviews


shanewong2011:Wonderfully done

francosalzillo:thank you! Fun to work with.

es12345678:Excellent!

francosalzillo:Always a pleasure!

es12345678:Return customer. Always consistent


No comments:

Post a Comment