Sunday, November 11, 2018

I will write original blogs and articles for you

I will write original blogs and articles for you












About:

I will write for you high-quality original articles in your business sector that will help to make you the authoritative voice in your industry on topics that matter to your business.

Any sector, any business and any topic covered and researched. 

All articles will be optimised for your businesses keywords (SEO) 

Why should you take my gig?

  • Professional writer with agency experience
  • University graduated B.A. Hons Creative Writer 
  • All copy comes with a professional Grammarly report 
  • I work with you to find out what YOU need and make it fit
  • Over 10 years of writing experience in multiple industries including Construction, Video games, Sports, Education, Leisure, Catering, Health & Safety and more.
  • Writing is my passion and my drive

Questions drive business and create sales. If there is a question, there is a need to be fulfilled. Let me fulfil your copywriting needs and help your business to boom. Without communication, there can be no commerce! 

Reviews


moakai:Great work, thank you

kirakthomas:An understanding buyer who provide good details to work with.

moakai:Great work, thank you

kirakthomas:An understanding buyer who provide good details to work with.

:


1 comment:

  1. Where's the SEO feature... Grammarly does help me feel confident my work is okay but can't be confident that it will rank. Test driving INK FOR ALL well, because it's doesn't cost anything and I have heard optimizes SEO.

    ReplyDelete