Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will write a SEO friendly article on any topic

I will write a SEO friendly article on any topic












About:

Hello! I am a trusted seller on Fiverr who's a Software Engineer & Digital Marketing Expert, with over 3 years of experience in content marketing. I've wrote articles for various sites as well as my own websites and continue to do so, hence you can trust me to provide you with quality SEO friendly, unique (no plagiarism), engaging articles guaranteed to drive traffic, user interaction & shares.

Apart from writing for my own blog, I've also helped developed many other websites or businesses by writing SEO friendly content for them. You'll surely come back for more after ordering from me! 


Copyscape pass obviously and 100% unique.

After you've provided me with the topic, I will do some research on it and then begin to write on it. The post will have a minimum of 500 words, however that won't be the limit as I will provide extra words FREE OF CHARGE! Depending on how much I am able to write.


If you want to order a single article containing MORE than 500 words, please inbox me so I can send you custom order!

Reviews


intramuros:Thank you for the delivery. I was hoping for a bit more actual content and research on your own. However, I need to move on to other projects, so marking this as complete. Thank you!

shaunlittle:All good. Thanks

jimster164:all good and happy

neoguy396:Thank you :)

athos1972:Outstanding work again. Very nice articles, delivered on time. Will order again, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment