Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write 1 or more spanish articles of 600 original words

I will write 1 or more spanish articles of 600 original words












About:

Hello everyone!

I am here to help you with my professional writing and editing services. I'm an experienced SEO content creator that also has provided assistance to several blogs and forums on the Internet.

IMPORTANT: Before ordering the Gig, please contact me in order to resolve any questions or problems that may arise. It’s always a pleasure to meet you!

FOR $5 I WILL GIVE YOU:

  • 1 Article of 600 words about any topic you want to write, or 2 articles of 300 words (if you need +words packages, there are Standard and Premium options, or you can ping me for a custom offer).
  • Originality of all those articles (You can check I do not deliver Copy/Paste content). I do really care about Plagiarism Checking).
  • Excellent spelling, writing and grammar.
  • Perfect and Neutral Spanish.
  • Once you complete the order, you have 100% possesion and rights of the content.
  • A maximum of 2 revisions per article to finalize details.

If you need SEO Optimized Articles, check the package created for that purpose.

Reviews


victorperezcalv:Good job, always

eliasrovere:Excelente trabajar junto a VictorPerezCalv, recomendado

power360:Un gran trabajo. Muchas gracias amigo!

eliasrovere:Excelente persona para trabajar por Fiverr, además sus temas siempre son muy interesantes. Gracias!!!

martintuler:Great work as always! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment