Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread,edit, and rewrite your blog post, web content, article

I will proofread,edit, and rewrite your blog post, web content, article












About:

Welcome to my gig on Fiverr. 
I am Natasha, a prolific writer with a rare ability to offer quality writing services to the delight of my clients. As a level two writer on Fiverr, my reviews are there to speak for me as I have delivered more than two hundred projects and about 99% of the clients are happy with my services. A quick look at the honest feedback of my esteemed customers will inform you of my capability to deliver top-notch services. 
Are you looking for a professional who can edit, proofread and rewrite your content?
Are you in search of an expert whose work has been featured in various popular journals to give your website a compelling content?
Is your website in need of a more active blog that will engage your audience?
I will help you rewrite, edit, and proofread your existing content to pass Copyscape. 
My gig offers you:
  • Uniquely written content
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Money Back Guarantee
Looking forward to working with you as I promise a mutually beneficial relationship.
Regards,
Natasha

Reviews


sunshine171922:She is fast, her response time was what she said. Overall, some good changes, but I found some grammar issues and repeat of words sentence to sentence that she changed. Maybe a little more variety. I do like her work.

natashawriter:Thanks for the honest feedback. Hope to satisfy you on subsequent projects.

sunshine171922:Excellent job on helping me re word my blog. Great with her words and layout. I will defintely utilize her again for all my blog reviews. So happy I found her!

natashawriter:Thanks for the tip. It's a pleasure working on your project. I will be pleased to work with you again. I appreciate your gesture. God bless you.

cyrusbonnet:came through on my project.


No comments:

Post a Comment