Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will write a gardening article for you

I will write a gardening article for you












About:

I am an avid, experienced vegetable gardener. I plan and plant my own enormous garden every year as well as plan and maintain two urban public vegetable gardens in my hometown. I experiment every year with new techniques, new seed varieties and new ways of getting people involved in growing their own food. 

My passion for what I do comes through in my writing, as I love sharing my knowledge and encouraging others to get their hands dirty and enjoy the many benefits of maintaining a vegetable garden. 

I will create a unique article for you to use on your blog or website on the gardening topic of your choice.

Topic ideas (not limited to these):
  • seed/vegetable varieties
  • seed saving
  • garden pests
  • attracting beneficial insects
  • urban gardening
  • no till methods
  • sheet mulching
  • gardening and mental health
  • preserving the harvest (canning, freezing, dehydrating)
  • turning lawns into gardens
  • community gardening
  • building soil
  • garden planning
  • wild edibles

Reviews


bertswope:Nicely done; well written only minimal SEO Header editing required

thatvegangirl:Excellent and clear communication. Pleasure to work with

elizabethmd:Excellent writing and content, plus great communication! Thank you so much!

thatvegangirl:Great communication and very nice to work with. Would love to work with again.

katharinaschult:Again, Jenny did a great job with that project. Highly recomend and use again! Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment