Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will Ghostwrite 1500 words on any topic

I will Ghostwrite 1500 words on any topic












About:

Hello Fiverr,

Starting from $5, I will write a compelling and engaging blog post of 500 words on any topic, across any niche of your choice.

I am a professional writer with over 7 years experience. I have written on thousands of posts centered around any topic you can imagine. 

My writings are good value for money; they are top quality and well-researched.

I do not spin content, neither do I recycle my writings. Each piece is crafted freshly with very laid out thoughts and outline to retain your readers' attention and make your writings ranked on search engines with the appropriate keywords.

My style of writing is fresh and spontaneous, different from the every day Internet pieces out there. 
My writings are:
  • Engaging;
  • 100% Plagiarism free - Original content that will help you market your products, retain your existing customers and engage new customers
  • Persuasive - with appropriate call to actions.
Samples are available upon request.

I discuss honestly and openly with you as regards each of your orders and inquiries.

I'm itching and eager to get started right away, please send a message.

Reviews


worlddigital:Magnificent work. Very happy with the content! High quality and exactly how I have imagined.

hawkeyed351:Awesome experience. This buyer is the best.

globalsummithou:This guy has outstanding writing. He delivered beyond expectations. He is so much better writer than others we have tried on Fiverr in the past. We highly recommend this guy for your content writing needs!

hawkeyed351:Thank you for your patronage and understanding. Looking forward to more business.

aaronstclair:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment