Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will write a 500 word:

I will write a 500 word:












About:

Hi there!
You just stumbled upon an experienced writer who is ready to take care of your writing needs! Before I explain what my GIG is about, I want to share my story with you so you can understand where I'm coming from and what you can expect from me.
I started building websites from scratch several years ago. While I was making websites for my clients, I developed a passion for writing. I started with writing About Us pages, after that I moved on to writing articles and blog posts, and eventually, I launched my freelancing career as a writer.
Now, what can you expect from me?
Well firstly, I am a person who loves their job. I put in a lot of effort to satisfy my clients. I go above and beyond to reach that level of satisfaction. 
Secondly, I do my research before I start writing anything. So yes, you can expect that I will do just that. 
And lastly, I write everything from scratch. I don't plagiarise or rewrite any content (unless you want me to rewrite something).
Now, what do I offer?
Well, I can write:
  • -Articles
  • -Blog posts
  • -Website content
  • -Eh, pretty much anything
Please contact me before you place an order. And yes, custom orders are available

Reviews


baabuk:Another great article.

ema_leh:Great experience as always!

baabuk:Great again! Thanks!

ema_leh:I couldn't ask for a more understanding and precise customer! Again, thank you for your order!

baabuk:great as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment