Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write content at islamic finance

I will write content at islamic finance












About:

AOA

A very warm welcome to my profile.A writer with professional experience!!! My clients are satisfied due to well researched and high-quality content.

My qualification matches my skills. Master of Commerce and eight years of professional experience in banking and business. I have qualified Junior Associate's Program at the institute of Bankers of Pakistan. I have five years of professional experience in National Bank of Pakistan(Islamic Banking). 

 Islamic Finance is still a new topic in the world of finance and business. Even non-Islamic countries are building a market for IF. My area of expertizes will provide comprehensive details to the readers:

- Murabaha Financing

-Ijarha Financing

-Diminishing Musharkah

-Salam& Istisna

-Sukuk

-Mudarbha &Musharkha

-What is Takaful(Islamic way of Insurance)

-What is Riba

-Difference between conventional and Islamic finance

- Anything. that is related to WORLD OF ISLAMIC FINANCE

 Content that will be illuminating, for sure! 

JazakAllah

Sana

Reviews


eddymoneyy:The contact was very friendly and the seller seemed to be willing to deliver good work. At the end I was not very happy with the work but I got refunded - so it was ok.

mishkatur:She is committed to her deadline

arch4464:Brilliant ,,,,,,\nwell done,,,\n\nMany thanks

sanayasin11:thanks :)

wersa9731:Good experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment