Friday, August 24, 2018

I will write medical health or fitness article

I will write medical health or fitness article












About:

Greetings! Thanks for considering this Gig.

I am Labeeq Afzal. A Medical Professionaland an ambitious writer on Fiverr with 3 years multidimensional experience in the field of Medical Sciences, Human Health, Well being and fitness.


My books and articles have been published on kindle and various other credible sites. I am providing my content to some well renowned health sites as well.


What you get for one gig:

1)
A High Quality 400-500 words original content.
2)
Copyscape Passed content.
3)
100% unique content matching your requirements.
4)
Unlimited extra revisions till yoursatisfaction.

I am anindividualand not a company or agency, ensuring undivided and individual attention to each project and assignment.

Just provide me with the details and requirements and I will take care of the rest.

Feel Free to contact anytime (no outside contact please) and also check the extra gigs I'm offering mentioned below.

Hoping to work for you!
Have a good day ahead :)

Reviews


cigaro:Really great experience. Recommended! Thank you

shavaughnspence:Quite satisfied! Composition was well organized, informative and concise! Excellent job!

labeeq021:Outstanding Experience!

mohamedmaghraou:realy the best writer in fiverr

labeeq021:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment