Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create a brief author bio

I will create a brief author bio












About:

Looking for a catchy author biography written in third person? Most importantly, are you seeking something that will entice your potential readers AND make you stand out? Then you've come to the right place, fellow author.

For one thing, I won't charge you a precious arm and leg for this service. (No worries! You'll still get top-notch writing 110% free of typos, spelling and grammar errors, and bland diction.)

It's also important to note that I have been an author myself for quite some time and have written thousands of bios to date. Additionally, I've been a professional editor and writer for over a decade now. On top of that, I'm a Top Rated Pro Seller.

The process is super-streamlined too! I provide you with a FREE questionnaire. All you need to do is answer those questions.

That's it! I'll take care of the rest. :)

Looking for a longer bio (over half a page) or an about me for your Amazon author profile? Check out my fiverr pro verified gig titled "I will write an about me for your amazon author profile." 


HOURS
10am to 4pm EST
Monday-Friday
CLOSED on all major holidays.

Reviews


llcooljnt007:Excellent work thank you!

authoreva:You're welcome! :)

nicolinamartin:I LOVE my bio! Thank you SO much for the help. I’ve already recommended you.

authoreva:Thank you very much! I appreciate the tip too. :)

nychector:Wow, I love this Bio. Wonderful Job!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment