Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will do articles and blog posting

I will do articles and blog posting












About:

I am experienced wordPress amp; Blogspotsiteexpert. I am very much familiar on Word Press/Blogspotarticle posting. I am able to post subheading, anchor text, videos, images and any other format. I am also able to any CMS sitedesign amp; Business Card design (Graphics Design).

The task includes per article:

Adding text

Adding Images (up to 1)

Adding Subheading (h2, h3)

Adding Videos (up to 1)

Adding Anchor text (up to 2) (1 internal and 1 external)

Adding Tags

Adding Categories

Adding Bullet points

Post share in Facebook, twitter,

LinkedIn, google plus etc.

Submit article

Adding hyperlinks

Re-writing article

Please contact me before placing an order to ensure my availability, pricing and others. I generally respond within 1 hours...

Reviews


makevideobd:Fast delivery. Great seller. Outstanding experience. Recommend her always.

nahida55:vary cooperative

teggis:Great job will use again

nahida55:Outstanding Experience!

sulanyc:helpful. delivered quality


No comments:

Post a Comment