Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will make you look amazing on PAPER 4.9 (120 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Nigeria Member since Sep 2017 Recent Delivery about 1 hour About me I am West Jessica, A resume and cover letter expert,a prolific writer when it has to do with Articles and speeches. I am also into editing and proof reading of your already written work. With a minimum of 7 years experience in writing and creating generally, i bet you, value for your money is guara + See More

I will make you look amazing on PAPER 4.9 (120 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Nigeria Member since Sep 2017 Recent Delivery about 1 hour About me I am West Jessica, A resume and cover letter expert,a prolific writer when it has to do with Articles and speeches. I am also into editing and proof reading of your already written work. With a minimum of 7 years experience in writing and creating generally, i bet you, value for your money is guara + See More












About:

I'm a professional content writer. In My 8 Years Experience of Content Writing and content managing for private SEO companies I got thousands of cases in which client use low quality, Spun content or content without keyword research. If content is king, then I'm the kingmaker! As a ‘hit-lady’ with words, and a professional website content writer in the past seven years of content writingSEO-article writing and SEO-website content, I have an excellent work ethic. I'm a creative writer who worries about offering maximum value to my clients.

Most Important Web Pages:

  1. Home
  2. About Us
  3. Contact Us
  4. Services
  5. Any Custom Page (charges will be extra for that)



First 4 are the most important pages which are commonly visited by the clients. So if these pages are well-written and filled with quality content then you can surely engage your visitors.


Every piece of writing will be:

? Copyscape passed guaranteed = 100% original

? High quality = draws the reader in

 ? SEO optimized = more traffic

 ? Persuasive = my strong call to actions make visitors buy, like or tweet.

  I do strongly suggest sending me a message before placing your order so we can make sure we're on the same page.

Reviews


goldsonwrites:Thank you very much, I love the output.

jessyresume:your satisfaction remains my topmost priority

sirjimmyd:Stacy is great!

jessyresume:Thank you

maviya:Research and the content are excellent. Great job, on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment