Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write an informative 600 word article

I will write an informative 600 word article












About:

This gig is for one 600-word article intended for web content. 

Having been a web content writer for over ten years now, I have written more than a thousand  articles in several topics as shown below. These are but a few niches, not including other categories I wrote about.

  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Cars
  • Baby Development
  • Betting Sites
  • Biodiesel
  • Blog Design
  • Body Building
  • Body Language
  • Broadband Internet
  • Business Strategies and Management
  • Canadian Anti Spam Legislation
  • Betting
  • Pets - training and care
  • Credits and Loans
  • Dating and Relationships
  • Diet
  • eBay buying and selling
  • Facebook Ads
  • Finance and Investing
  • Fishing
  • Gadget Reviews
  • Gambling
  • Guitars and Guitar Lessons
  • Health – physical and mental
  • Home Based Business
  • Magicians
  • Marketing - digital
  • Mortgage and Real Estate
  • Pills – supplements, breast enlargement, etc..
  • Poker Strategies eBook
  • Product Reviews
  • Sports Websites

I am a Platinum Level Expert Author in Ezine Articles and you may view my profile and samples here: 

https://ezinearticles.com/expert/Aaron_Matthew_Ang/203992 

All these articles are checked in my own Premium Account for Copyscape before submission to my clients to ensure originality and quality.

Thank you.

Reviews


dondred:He took the time to understand my needs. Research and content are very good. Really fast delivery. Will use again.

graina:Matt delivers on time with high quality every time.

wickland:Great job on the articles, will buy from again.

wickland:Great article and excellent writing skills, highly recommended!

miamifitnessinc:I needed writing that was comprehensive, thorough and vibrant. Matt captured all 3 of those elements in this first writing for me. He also turned it around in literally a few hours. I'm looking forward to working with him on a long term basis. Thanks Matt!


No comments:

Post a Comment