Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write an SEO optimized original 500 word article

I will write an SEO optimized original 500 word article












About:

I am an experienced web content, article and blog post writer, and have written over 20,000 articles for clients all over the world, especially from the United States, Canada, Australia and the UK. I am very well read, know a great deal about a vast variety of topics and can write on a range of subjects. I am also good at web research.

My work is 100% original, and SEO optimized. I have never had a problem with passing CopyScape. Just provide me the keywords, and I will give you a perfectly SEO optimized article with a keyword density of 1-3%

The word count of each article will be at least 500. I don't charge extra for the research. So, if you want 1,000 words, order 2 Gigs. If you want 1,500 words, order 3 Gigs. You get the idea! You may order up to 10 articles at a time. If you want to order more, ask for a custom offer. 

I am a Top Rated Seller with a 99% Positive Rating on Fiverr. You are assured of my best effort, always.

Please Note: The current high delivery time of 29 days is because of a recent high volume of orders. I will certainly reduce it back to normal as soon as my order queue becomes easier to handle. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviews


aidenyangxiang:Excellent work, and great writing skils

writer99025:Thank you!

tusharttyagi:I am very satisfied with the results. His communication regarding the projects was great, letting me know exactly how everything was going. I will definitely be ordering from him again and again. He writes the articles himself and his effort is reflected in the work. Got exactly what I hoped for. Highly recommended.

writer99025:Thanks Tushar :)

kekeyuan:This is great seller. Keep you informed and updated. No hiding, no excuses. I loved the work. More work on it's way.


No comments:

Post a Comment