Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write about any video game for you within 500 words

I will write about any video game for you within 500 words












About:

In this gig, I will write an article, review, or whatever else you may like about any video game you may request up to 500 words.

I've been playing video games since I could remember, and have access to well over 1000 titles on my PC alone. So, if you want a game to be reviewed, then I may just have you covered. (Even more so if provided with a code.)

If you're not looking for a review, but more on an article about the announcement of a new game or something along those lines, then allow me to step in and help you out. There's nothing I love more than researching information on video games, and the game industry in general, so please do expect your request to be done both quickly and concisely. 

You're asking for a professional job, and that's what you shall receive, which means there shall be no errors in the writing, the grammar, and the punctuation will be as it should be - without issue.

If you have a request, please send it through into my inbox at first, that way I know exactly what you want and expect in your order, so I can do it without issue for you.

I look forward to hearing from you,

James 

Reviews


jasonjjchen:Great content and quick delivery. Thanks!

ymbsnakeeye:Good work, exactly what I asked for.

irmartinezz:Easy to understand and clearly defined exactly what they were after. Great experience!

bytepaul:Great final product! Will use again!

maddownload:Perfect cooperation. I highly recommend this seller's services.


No comments:

Post a Comment