Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will be your ghost writer or guest blogger for your blog

I will be your ghost writer or guest blogger for your blog












About:

Truth be told, not all Grammy-winning songs were composed by their singers.

Truth be told, not all Oscar-winning movies were written by their producers.

Truth be told, not all Best Selling books were written by their authors.

Truth be told, not all apps were developed by their owners.

Some of these record-breaking songs, movies, and books were written by “ghosts”, hypothetically.

As ghost writers, we provide the faceless version of your content leaving you with just only one option – to own it.

I understand how tough it is, today, to get find, hire and maintain a full-time writer. Writers are expensive (I know because I am one, too :) ).

But have you considered owning a professional writer who will periodically publish content on your blog, website or forum professionally, leaving everything in your name?

I bet you won’t regret hiring me as your ghost writer.


Choose among three (3) packages:

1. Daily - Hire me per article basis. Buy this package when you need just 1 article.

2. Weekly - Hire me per week basis. Buy this package when you need up to 5 articles in a week.

3. Monthly - Hire me per monthly basis. Buy this package when you need up to 15 articles in a month.

Reviews


danbarker115:Great Work!! Thank You!!!

vincept:You are most welcome, Sir! Glad you like my service. I'm grateful!

perjeah:He communicated with me well and wrote a good, detailed article. Will hire him again.

vincept:Thanks for this order and the tip! I enjoyed working with you, Perjeah. Looking forward to your next order. :)

maytelv82:Easy to work with, fast turn around and good quality!


No comments:

Post a Comment