Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will hire you to write for me. Not going to happen.***

I will hire you to write for me. Not going to happen.***












About:

I will write articles about parenting and children using my experience as a mom and my wit as an internationally published writer. Starting from $10, I will write about any topic under the parenting umbrella for your publication or blog up to 500 words.

See my gig extras if you require an article over 500 words.

Tipping is also greatly appreciated!

Reviews


changus17:Freaking Awesome.

freelancemomma:Thank you!

pamyoma:Perfect! Just what we want! We’ll surely order again

freelancemomma:So happy to hear that! Thank you for tipping too!

mkwhitman:Jennifer is a wonderful writer and delivered exactly what I was looking for! Looking forward to working with her again! Thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment