Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will write high-quality ebook or article. 500 words. Request a custom offer for more words

I will write high-quality ebook or article. 500 words. Request a custom offer for more words












About:

Please, send me a message first before placing your order.

My services
I offer high-quality ebook writing service. I'm able to write a cohesive ebook, engaging article, and high-converting lead magnets or giveaway ebook. If high-quality is your goal, then don't look further than this gig!

What you can look forward to
I'm able to write high-quality content through exhaustive research, elite writing style, and by producing original content. I'm also a native English speaker, meaning your writing will contain no errors and read smoothly. Overall, your writing will be very cohesive and engaging, and contain good vocabularies.

Unique features

  1. Tap into the vast experience of a published author
  2. Freelance ghost writer of many years
  3. Full copyright transfer
  4. We are not satisfied until you are!
  5. A friendly ghost writer that's willing to help you to any length
  6. All topics
  7. US/UK English


Send me a message and I will send you my ebook "A to Z of Amazon Kindle Publishing" for free!

Writing high-quality content has never been so easy; send me a message now!

Reviews


wanjr135:Seller is definitely an honest person and he will guide you through the process. Keep in mind you have to be active to engage this seller. Delivery was slightly delayed, but I can assure you there's no lack of quality one bit.

ghostwriter_n:Thank you for the honest and awesome review. It's been a wonderful period working with you these past few days that I almost wish we could go on. Ha ha. I must say I'm impressed by how you conduct yourself. I wish you all the best with your book!

priyaslooking:FANTASTIC WORK

ghostwriter_n:Special experience from a special buyer!!! Happy to be your reliable ghost writer!

gsilva:Outstanding work! I will be using your services again and again. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment