Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will write linux how to and installation guide

I will write linux how to and installation guide












About:

Linux is an widely used Operating System. But the main power of Linux lies within its command line interface. Most of the people are terrified of command line interfaces. Worry no more, I will write step by step installation instruction for any software on Linux. So you can copy paste the commands and get your work done very easily.


What I need to work:
  • I need to know what Linux distibution you're using(i.e Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS, Fedora, SUSE etc)
  • I need to know what version of Linux distro you're using(i.e Ubuntu 16.04, Debian 8, Debian 9 etc)
  • I need to know what you want to install


Note:
I will write installation instructions for only a single Linux distribution and a Single version of it per gig. If you want it to work on more than one Linux distro, then you must buy more gigs.


If you want me to install it for you, then take a look at my other gig.


Before placing an order, please contact me to confirm if I am able to do what you want me to do for clarification. Of course, no one knows everything.

Reviews


mail74838:very detailed and thorough work!

shovon81:Thank you so much!

mail74838:amazing job, thank you so much

shovon81:Thank you!

mail74838:excellent work on how to guide!


No comments:

Post a Comment