Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I will write your next advertorial or blog post

I will write your next advertorial or blog post












About:

Content writer out sick? Copywriter on vacation? Maybe you just don't have a department with a team large enough to have a dedicated, full-time writer. No problem! That's why you've got me.

We'll be a good fit if you:
  • Are looking for short and sweet blog posts that communicate your message in a friendly, yet professional way.
  • Are looking for someone with the availability for quick turnaround delivery.
  • Don't have an in-house writer, but want to work with someone who cares about your work as if they worked with you daily.
  • Are confident in your brand and have a clear direction/vision for your article.
  • Are looking for a fun way to advertise your brand outside of a typical editorial article.

Have questions? Visit my gallery to check out some of my portfolio pieces, and drop me a message anytime. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


jackdodavid:Very well written article. I am pleased with the delivery. Will definitely come back again soon!

jackdodavid:Very well written article. I am pleased with the delivery. Will definitely come back again soon!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment