Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will listen to your song/ album and give a review.

I will listen to your song/ album and give a review.












About:

I will write an album review or artist spotlight on my blog.

I will do a review of an upcoming album or new song you have coming out.  

If you are a new artist, just trying to get your name out there, I can do an artist spotlight post to help promote you/band. 

What will you get with this gig?
  • The featured blog post will never be deleted. 
  • Will include links to your social networking sites.
  • Will include a backlink to your blog or website.
  • Will include pictures. Up to four photos. 
  • Will include your music video if you have one.   
  • Will also share the featured post on my social media sites. 

This is great for someone:
  • Looking to increase traffic.
  • Looking for a new way to promote your music.

Reviews


mgardner219:Seller gave exactly what was advertised. Professional and excellent job!

lifeofcreed:A pleasure to work with.

jetsetsound:absolutely love this review and appreciate the exposure to her followers, great work!

lifeofcreed:Outstanding Experience!

sinelga:Awesome work, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment