Saturday, November 3, 2018

I will add a guest post on my blog UK news media site

I will add a guest post on my blog UK news media site












About:

I will Publish your Guest Post on my 20 Year Old Uk News Media site.

We are a News ?/Media Company Based in London Uk. If any Bloggers want to publish their content on our Site as a Guest Post (valuable for SEO building Traffic) we are currently taking submissions via Fivver. 

Our site has Good SEO and is regularly Featured on Google's News Feed alongside Big News Media Sites like BBC,Independent,The Sun ,Daily Mirror,Sky and others.

Our normal Guest Post Rate is £50 , we are offering a Limited Period Discount for Fiverr users's for only $25.

My site is Pop Culture Related.We only publish content related to Pop Culture ,TV,Movies,Video Games,Comics,Toys ,Technology etc. With relevant Images,Video & Back Links of your choice ?

Min 300 words.Written in good English.Max 2000 Words Allowed for Best Results.

The Post will be a lifetime link 

Article will also be sent to 85 K monthly Engagded Social Media Audience

* Plz message me if you have any questions.?

Regards

Reviews


gp_expert:Thank you for awesome delivery

ronpackard:Haha look very handsome on the site. And very nicely framed and with a nice video too. Very nice site.

zohe12:Excellent fast delivery. Got exactly what we wanted. Professional communication.

boca1075:Thank You Great Buyer !!

gp_expert:Thank you for awesome delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment