Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will write 4, 500-word blogs for you

I will write 4, 500-word blogs for you












About:

Hi, I'm Tracy Freese and this is my boutique online marketing agency, Strong Estate LLC. I would wager to bet there is little my team and I can't handle in the SEO copywriting space. We've created content in all shapes and sizes for thousands of clients around the world.

This gig is meant to make blogging EASY. You set the keywords and scope, we deliver custom content each month - just drop by and submit your gig!

Your blog stays hot and fresh and we do the heavy-lifting!

We love creating content for respectful buyers around the globe with realistic deadlines and readily available budgets. If that sounds like you, we are eager to hear about your project!

Our packages are structured to fit common blogging needs but don't hesitate to send us a message and we will fire up a custom gig.

Catch you on the flip side!

Tracy Freese, MA, CTEP® - Strong Estate LLC


*We reserve the right to show content in our portfolio.

Reviews


mattortins:Very professionally written, I know these blogs will add value to my website and business. Thank you!

jacbrya:best experience on fiverr yet. PRO seller for good reason.

heather_hershey:Tracy was very professional and easy to work with.

sourish_rygbee:She did good research about the product, understood it very well, and wrote in very clear language.

heather_hershey:Great job on both posts, Tracy! You will definitely be hearing from me again. I am very impressed. Thank you for being a pleasure to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment