Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will write health and medical articles

I will write health and medical articles












About:

Are you looking for health and medical articles? If so, you are at the right place! The articles I provide are high in quality, accurate, professional and are also evidence based. 

With the experience of writing more than 900 professional articles in 350 different projects, I have been able to cover many fields of medicine and health. I guarantee that the articles you receive will contain  
  • 100% accurate 
  • Professional 
  • 100% original and
  • Plagiarism free content.

Starting with 400 words I can write up to 2000 words per article. But please note that you need to add the gig extras to get the copyrights for the content.

Also, do not forget to notify me if you are planning to publish any content using my name. It is necessary to be acknowledged about the content that are published under my name.

I am glad to offer you extra fast delivery service too, but it will be with just another extra fast delivery gig!!!!

Please contact me, before placing an order!! I

Reviews


ylberballazhi:Perfect job

nuwanthi:Thank you

janetruiz780:She was great but the fiverr platform I had problems with. I sent my last article but it never went through. Then I resent and wrote that I had corrections for my order but no one ever saw that either and I just got notification that my order was complete. Not her fault but still annoying.

nuwanthi:Thank you. Sorry to hear about the problems with the fiverr platform

regis1968:serious work in accordance with my expectations


No comments:

Post a Comment