Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will write SEO articles adhering all google rules

I will write SEO articles adhering all google rules












About:

So, are you worried about your business or your blog? Well, you should be. With Google’s random frequent update, those days are over when with thin content your website would rank.

Many sites are losing their traffic, and some are gaining. Yes, we do know all about that ourselves.

  1. You can notmerelygain googles praise just by using Yoast plugin or listening to SEO gurus anymore.
  2. What you need is proper content which connects your business to your clients and your readers.

I can make that happen.

Well, no one can guarantee anything, so Iwon'teither. But yes, with my knowledge of working as a writer for a long time, let me assist you tofulfilyour need.

For this Gig I can offer:

  • 500 words content (You can add more word countifyou need from Gig Extra)
  • 100%Copyscapepass content.
  • Checked through readability soft fordecentreadability score.
  • Ensure your articles do not have anexcessamount of passive voice
  • And many more

I wouldsimplyensure youritemsfollow all the guidelines, which you need to rankaccurately in Google.

Reviews


send2khalidkhan:Great Article. Thanks.

marianne_123:again excellent service. I am very happy and outstanding work.. i will hire more time in future

send2khalidkhan:Great Article. Thanks.

marianne_123:again excellent service. I am very happy and outstanding work.. i will hire more time in future

:


No comments:

Post a Comment