Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will be your personal fashion writer or journalist

I will be your personal fashion writer or journalist












About:

Got style? Well tell me about it! With my experience I can write a 100% ORIGINAL article containing information about any fashion related topic! My degree is in Fashion Design. I've written for websites as well as online fashion syndication and retail sites. Got a different kind of fashion related article for me to write? Just ask! Also Please ask before ordering multiple gigs :)  This gig is for 100 WORDS and ONE FASHION RELATED TOPIC if more words are needed, you have the option of adding more in the extras. I do not provide pictures with the written work. This is not a hobby for me. I seriously invest time and quality into the articles I do for you. I get information for my articles from legitimate fashion sources like WWD (subscription), WGSN, Fashion Snoops, and other well-known fashion sources not accessible to the public. Also I keep copies of all my written work. If you are interested in owning the work completely please message me. 

Reviews


judychin:Nice article! Well done!

mrs_emmanuel:Thank you. I love Fashion!

indreagordon:Awesome to work with

mrs_emmanuel:Thank you! I love Fashion!

alan818:thank you,


No comments:

Post a Comment