Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will write articles and listicles for you

I will write articles and listicles for you












About:

With an educational background in writing and 5 years of experience equipping me with speed and efficiency, I am here to create engaging content of high readability. The goal is always the same - writing concise, on point and appealing texts. Therefore, my services also include a detailed research before writing the content for your exact target audiences. 

I am particularly interested and experienced in the following niches:

- Film & TV
- Music
- Fashion
- Beauty & fitness
- Home & decor
- Arts & crafts
- Food & drink
- Geography
- Traveling
- Lifestyle
- Relationships

And, of course, I am open to any suggestion regarding other topics.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me before purchasing my gig.

Reviews


ginteractive:She is the Queen of Listicles. Love this gal. I don't know how she does it - always fast, efficient and is spot on with ideas. Love working with her.

galinaitis:Same here. :) Thank you very much, I appreciate your comments!

yasmi74:very nice and effective

galinaitis:Thanks! :)

yasmi74:Very nice and full of great ideas


No comments:

Post a Comment