Thursday, July 19, 2018

I will write only 400 words for $5. For longer article, please purchase multiple gigs.

I will write only 400 words for $5. For longer article, please purchase multiple gigs.












About:

Looking for quality blog post or article for your own? I will be your ghost writer.

What you can expect from me?

I will write well researched 400 word SEO optimized 100% original that can help you drive more traffic and enhance your website's search engine's rankings.  I will remain available for any revision within ordered guidelines if required after submission till you get satisfied.

Types of niche I comfortable with:

Health, Relationship and dating, Finance, Fashion, Lifestyle, Wedding, Home decor etc. If you are expecting something else, please message me.

Please Note:

If you are ordering more than 400 words, please mention specifically whether you are expecting 1 long article or [ X ] numbers of short articles. Refunds for wrong instructions will not be entertained.

Reviews


sbgreatness:She was efficient and timely on delivering the materials needed. Thank you!

afdfllc:great work

ruxandra718:Thank you for your work!

adreamlyfe:Very good. Creative writers who research and know their work are not easy to find. I feel lucky!!

kharmaisis:She did a great job and gave me exactly what I was looking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment