Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will write creative and funny pet articles

I will write creative and funny pet articles












About:

Whether you own a personal pet blog or run a pet care business, good content is key to helping you sell or rank highly. As a seasoned creative writer, I will craft professional high-quality pet articles that are emotional and humorous. 

I know how crazy you are about pets and you want your readers to be too! As your wordsmith. I will;

  • Craft a unique, fun, and engaging article (500 or 1000 words long)
  • Proofread all articles for grammatical errors and plagiarism
  • Help you come up with topic and keyword ideas
  • Offer suggestions on how to improve your blog/website

Check out the sample article attached. If you like what you see, don't hesitate to select a gig that best suits your needs.

Remember, custom packages are available. Just inbox me!

Reviews


manmadekenne976:SEO god!!! Best writer we have found! We own a lot of businesses and he is amazing every time!

manmadekenne976:Best writer on Fiverr. Literally!

seomagnet88:As usual, very understanding and clear with instructions. Good clients are a rare find. I am definitely lucky to work with you.

manmadekenne976:I use alot of writers. This guys is by FARRRR the best one on Fiverr. High quality EVER TIME...

seomagnet88:Always a pleasure giving you quality articles.


No comments:

Post a Comment