Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will ghostwrite 500 words for $5

I will ghostwrite 500 words for $5












About:

Welcome to my gig!

Do you need a book written, story,  blog posts, an article or story?

Let me do all the work, and you can put your name on it.I have been offering professional writing services to clients. 

I have served celebrities, organizations and other clients.My clients love my flexibility in meeting their writing needs, plus my commitment to doing high-quality work always finished by the deadline.

WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:

  • I'm a published and contributing author of several works as well as a ghostwriter of many poems and articles published on several websites and magazines. I also specialize in writing fiction and non-fiction stories.
    I can help you put your story into a book or article for your blog or magazine.
  • I have written several bestselling novels in several genres, from action/adventure to science fiction and thrillers. My works have been received very well and clients want additional books written.

The best ghostwriting service is here for you.

Reviews


lylanders:I contacted the seller before placing my order and explained everything that I wanted. That was the only communication we had, and she delivered exactly what I needed. I am very pleased.

nitalynn759:good article good work

roselyn_baker:Thanks for the order.\nI'm happy to help..

dgilbert631:Finally - I found someone on Fiverr that will deliver honest work. The seller did her research and delivered what was asked. Easy to work with, professional, kind and willing to work with you. Thank you for doing such a great job! Buyers be ware! Several writers are copying and pasting copyright material.Try this seller you wont' be disappointed!

xpert_writer:Thanks once again for the superb service.


No comments:

Post a Comment