Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will give you great ideas for blog posts and articles

I will give you great ideas for blog posts and articles












About:

You have a new blog or you've started a new business. You need to write and engage with your readers, you need to build that community, there's only one problem. You don't know what to write about. 
One thing we know for certain is that you don't build a community by selling. People buy from people they know, like and trust. That's why you write a blog, publish articles, tweets or facebook posts. Not to sell, at least, not all the time. You write to inform, to amuse, to help your customers or readers get to know, like and trust you. 
I've seen this from all sides, as a business owner, as an instructor, teaching content creation, and as a reader/customer myself. You know you can do this if you can just get over that first hurdle and work out what you should write about. Most bloggers spend far more time working out WHAT to write ABOUT than they do writing. 
I can help you with those first ideas, show you how to use and re-use them to connect with your readers, and help to build a content calendar relevant to you, your personality and your business. This will simplify your life. 
Please note this gig does NOT include writing the articles for you. 

Reviews


walterhnry:Another great delivery! Will continue to order! Thanks!

lesleywrites:I lhope to deali with this buyer again.

davepulz:Very professional! I received great ideas and explanations. The seller analyzed my website and did a great job. I will definitely order again!

lesleywrites:I really enjoyed this and hope to work with this buyer again.

walterhnry:I am very happy with this delivery! The seller responded quickly and took steps to understand my need. The seller provided exactly what I was looking for. Will be ordering again!


No comments:

Post a Comment