Sunday, November 4, 2018

I will write a 500 word blog or web page, seo optimised, UK native

I will write a 500 word blog or web page, seo optimised, UK native












About:

Gavin writes regularly for clients, big and small, with the focus always on the reader.

Subtitles and questions are used to keep readers interested for longer - better for SEO too

Many of my clients have been coming back to me for over 1 year, that in itself speaks volumes!

What do I get?
--------------
Copywriting for any web content e.g. article, a review, blog post, guide or a web page. SEO friendly and written in English or US spelling on any subject.

Why me?
------
5 years of experience
Many repeat clients (most even resell my work)
You have complete ownership of my work
Strong communication
High level of customer service
Native UK English speaker

Content itself
--------------
Keywords given can be inserted within the copy for SEO
High quality researched content
100% ORIGINAL
100% Unique and Copyscape passed 
No spellings, grammar or punctuation mistakes
Unlimited revisions included for your satisfaction

--------------
>>>>See my other gig for bulk orders<<<<
Message us for samples to see the quality for yourself.

Reviews


kassim:Excellent, very satisfying

forcontentworld:Always a joy working with Kassim.

digitalbook_io:Always delivers!

forcontentworld:I've worked with Peter a number of times now and every time has been a pleasure. Clear, concise briefs, very helpful and a lovely to work with. I would absolutely recommend working with him and digitalbook_io.

cm1chess:Excellence as Standard! thanks once again !


No comments:

Post a Comment