Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will write a compelling health or fitness blog post or article

I will write a compelling health or fitness blog post or article












About:

Need help writing health, nutrition, or diet blog post?  Need engaging and accurate content?  Let an expert write it for you.

Why should you choose me?
- I am a medical provider who is formally educated on the subject.
- I own and actively run my own medical practice, this subject is literally my job.
- I write original content.  No plagiarism.  
- All orders are SEO ready with keyword integration.

I have over 15 years combined in health care and fitness.  I have a medical degree, a degree in cell and molecular biology, and more.  In my medical practice I run a medical weight loss and nutrition clinic.  In my free time I am a blogger, body builder and fitness coach.  

Topics Include:
1. Nutrition
2. Diet/Weight Loss
3. Yoga
4. Motivation
5. Fitness/Exercise
6. Weight Lifting/Bodybuilding
7. Welness
8. Beauty/Skin Care
9. And much more!

Just provide me with what direction you would like me to take your article and I will get to work right away.

I allow for unlimited revisions.  I want you to be 100% satisfied with your result and will work with you until you are happy with the result.

Reviews


lareine72:satisfied!

joshuafournier:Great to work with you Lareine!! Let me know if there is anything else I could do for you. =)

usmanhussain527:Absolutely amazing! Second time I have ordered his gig. Great piece of work.

joshuafournier:Usman is an excellent guy to work with. He is polite, considerate, and works with you to determine exactly what he is looking for. I look forward to working with him again.

usmanhussain527:Great! Amazing piece of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment