Wednesday, November 7, 2018

I will write 5 original articles on health and nutrition

I will write 5 original articles on health and nutrition












About:

Hello there,

Do you need interesting, thorough, research-based articles on health and nutrition? If you do, order my Gig.

I am a qualified dietitian/nutritionist with a Bsc Hon in food sciences and human nutrition. I will write  articles on various health and nutrition related topics, including maintaining a healthy weight, nutritious diet (for infants, school going children, teenagers, pregnant women etc) and disease prevention for diabetes, CVD, hypertension, Celiac disease, lactose intolerance and other GI tract diseases.

My expertise include:
  • Health
  • Fitness
  • Food sciences and technology
  • Nutrition
  • Medical nutrition therapy
  • Nutrition interpretation
  • Nutrient deficiency diseases (Anemia, Beri Beri, Scurvy, Riboflavinosis, Rickets etc)
  • Pediatric nutrition
  • Healthy eating practices and much more.

I provide articles that are:
  • Unique
  • Plagiarism-free (zero plagiarism)
  • Free of grammatical errors
  • Research-based backed by scientific studies
  • Search engine optimized

Place your order now or feel free to contact me for queries, if any.

Reviews


connectedslp:Job well done

wafa_94:Thank you for your review! It was pleasure working for you :)

tgrover1965:Very easy transaction. I placed the order by answering Seller questions and the article arrived. Written and communicated very well!

wafa_94:Outstanding experience! provided everything i needed.

connectedslp:Job well done


No comments:

Post a Comment