Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will hire you to write for me. Not going to happen.***

I will hire you to write for me. Not going to happen.***












About:

As an internationally-published writer who has lived abroad in Korea and China, plus traveled to many other places around the globe, I would love to write an amazing travel-themed or expat-related article for you. While in China, I wrote articles about culture, travel, lifestyle and parenting for the Qingdao Family Guide, a sister magazine to the ever-popular Redstar Magazine. Whether you want travel or expat tips from a pro, or you'd like for me to write about other places, experiences and foods from those places, I've got you covered. 

Tipping is also greatly appreciated. 

***I do not write about or create detailed itineraries.***

***UPCOMING DATES OF UNAVAILABILITY: Thanksgiving weekend (November 22nd - 25th), December 13th - 16th (visiting family), December 24th & 25th, and December 31st & January 1st.***

Reviews


aviamar1:Excellent and prompt. Thank you so much!

freelancemomma:This was a fun project. Thanks so much for tipping too! =)

marcusklavan82:solid writing and good communication

freelancemomma:Thanks for the opportunity!

sunilgovind:Thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment